Yugo SKS for sale
Yugo SKS for sale is Historic Yugoslavian M59/66 SKS rifle, semi-automatic, manufactured in the famous Zastava Plant – 7.62×39 caliber – Very Good to Excellent Condition.
Make sure to read the extended description below for full details on the condition of the rifles and accessories. Rifle is not California compliant.
Yugo SKS 59/66 Rifle is chambered in 762×39 semi-auto and was in Military service from 1959-1961 however saw service with other countries well into the 1990’s. The design and function is very close to the Russian SKS design however the 59/66 added the ability to fire 22 mm rifle grenades. These rifles are in very nice condition and do not show much heavy usage like you would see with normal military surplus. They were located in a Police Depot and have been in storage for many years and coated in cosmoline for long-term storage. The NRA condition is Very Good or better and these will make a nice addition to any Military rifle collection of yugoslavian sks for sale.
Important Information about Yugo sks
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order or buying Sks Rifles For Sale . You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area, especially for yugo sks. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have. By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association) for Yugoslavian sks for sale
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals, and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals, and design on metal and wood; minor marks in the wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals, and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals, and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised, or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals, and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals, and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of Yugo SKS for sale that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure. There is no warranty or returns offered on SKS For Sale firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with email@example.com
By purchasing this Yugoslavian sks or Yugo SKS, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the NRA Rating System for surplus items as defined by the National Rifle Association outlined in the product description. The NRA Rating system provides a nationally recognized standard to judge the Yugo SKS condition. Please make sure you have reviewed the condition rating and the NRA rating list posted in the item listing. Any returned surplus items that fall within these ratings will be subject to our return restocking policy.