- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features a drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
RUGER MARK IV 22/45 TACTICAL
- MODEL NUMBER: 40107
- CALIBER: 22 LR
- Receiver MaterialAlloy Steel
- Front SightFixed
- Barrel Length5.50″
- Grip FramePolymer
- GripsCheckered Synthetic
- Rear SightAdjustable
- Barrel StyleBull
- Weight34.4 oz.
- Overall Length9.75″
- Twist1:16″ RH
- Available in CANo
- Available in MANo
There are no reviews yet.